Friday, July 26, 2013

Hello! Are we ready for this???

So... we're going to be totally honest.  We have NO IDEA as to what we're doing... with blogging, that is. We have so much to share, but we're taking baby steps learning HOW to share it.  Please be patient with us... and stay tuned!  There WILL be more to come {after we figure it all out}. 

We're excited to begin this journey, but we're feeling techno-illiterate right now.  So if you have any blogging advice or know any useful tutorials, we'd love to hear from you!  In the mean time, feel free to check out our TpT stores (links on the right-hand side).  They're also new and in the making, but we have several FREEBIES already!


Please stop by again!
Kelli and Heather
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ladies,

    Welcome to blogging! I hope you love it as much as I do. Your blog design is very cute. =)

    Two of my biggest tips would be to join linky parties and have a direct link to your blog in your comment. If you ever need any help, just let me know. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over for a visit when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete