Monday, August 5, 2013

Baby Step #3 - Linky Party!

So... two days ago I didn't know what a linky party was!  I truly feel like a foreigner trying to learn how to live in a new culture as I venture into the world of blogging.  :)  As soon as I {sorta} figured out the whole "linky" thing, I decided to go looking for one to join... and... ta-da!  Here it is.  It's a Back to School linky party hosted by Christine Preslar from Preslar's Place.  Woohoo!  Thank you, Christine!  All you have to do is click on the button to grab some great Back to School FREEBIES and other goodies.
Click HERE to visit the party!
I'm featuring my FREE Common Core Fiction Reading Response set.  It's product #52.  :)
Click HERE to get my freebie!
Find some great new resources and party it up!
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment